My mom taught me to do my research when looking at both sides of an issue, and that included always finding out who funded the study or story because “Science is for Sale.”
Did you know “72 percent of industry-funded studies failed to discern any biological effect from cell phone radiation exposure, whereas 67 percent of independent studies did find biological effects?”
8 Little Known Facts on Wireless Radiation
- FCC last reviewed safe human exposure (heating effects only) standards for Radiofrequency Radiation in 1996.
- If you wanted to get exposed to what’s considered a “safe” amount of wireless radiation, you would have to use your phone for just six minutes per day, hold it one inch from your head while talking …oh, and be a 6’2″, 220 pound man, like the model the government used in testing.
- Current U.S. standards are designed only to protect humans from heating, or what is called “the thermal effect,” caused by high levels of microwaves and radio frequencies.
- Insurance underwriters are refusing to cover the industry for wireless radiation or EMF damages. EMF’s are defined as a “pollutant” by insurance companies alongside smoke, chemicals, and asbestos.
- All wireless companies warn their shareholders—in mandated annual 10k filings—that they may incur financial losses from lawsuits related to the electromagnetic radiation emissions of their products.
- The 1996 “Telecom Act” gave total immunity to the Telecom industry. This means that even if RF is found to be a health hazard, they can’t be held liable and no one can prevent them from placing new antennas where they want.
- U.S. Governments studies, including some from the Naval Medical Research Institute, showed biological effects from wireless radiation exposures dating back to the 1970s. The recent attacks in Cuba and China in 2018 were surmised to be microwave radiation attacks. There is a long history of this type of stealth warfare, including the U.S. Embassy in Russia in the 1960s where leukemia and blood disorders were unusually high among embassy workers.
- READ THE FINE PRINT: There are actual warning labels on your iPhone, routers, tablets.